Wednesday, October 03, 2007

We know everything and everything is perfect just the way it is.

I just found out last night that a close family member has leukemia. I called a good friend the day before - one who I don't see often these days, and he was waiting for a biopsy. These flowers & my love and deepest care go out to them.

..& to everyone out there struggling with health concerns. I talked to a woman who was in yesterday with stage 4 breast cancer. She touches my heart deeply also.

I went raw when my sister-in-law had breast cancer.

I had so many things that I was going to come here & write..and now I feel in this very deep, reverent mood.







Everything can wait. & really you know and I know everything already.


My friend brought his Osho cards yesterday. I picked one and got Celebration. It was a great card.. and I was so happy because the 3 times prior, for 3 days straight, I had gotten the Control card. (Which is my least favorite card - but that tells you something right there, lol) So after I finally got this card I was so happy.. I looked at the cards around it, top card, bottom card.. where is it? .. the control card.. it was just not there anymore. I was so happy, that I wanted to celebrate! lol

Today I got the Turning In card.
Go here to get yours - just one card.


Turning In

Turning inwards is not a turning at all. Going inwards is not a going at all. Turning inwards simply means that you have been running after this desire and that, and you have been running and running and you have been coming again and again to frustration.That each desire brings misery, that there is no fulfillment through desire. That you never reach anywhere, that contentment is impossible. Seeing this truth, that running after desires takes you nowhere, you stop. Not that you make any effort to stop. If you make any effort to stop it is again running, in a subtle way. You are still desiring--maybe now it is desirelessness that you desire. If you are making an effort to go in, you are still going out. Any effort can only take you out, outwards. All journeys are outward journeys, there is no inward journey. How can you journey inwards? You are already there, there is no point in going. When going stops, journeying disappears; when desiring is no more clouding your mind, you are in. This is called turning in. But it is not a turning at all, it is simply not going out.

Osho This Very Body The Buddha Chapter 9

Everything is exactly as it is supposed to be. I think God is wise enough to arrange that one.
Enjoy every minute - even the ones you don't get.

I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know ... I got sharing ... thanks. The Queen of Fire ... When you draw this card, it suggests that you too are in a situation where you have an opportunity to share your love, your joy and your laughter. And in sharing, you find that you feel even more full.
There is no need to go anywhere or to make any special effort. You find that you can enjoy sensuality without possessiveness or attachment, can give birth to a child or to a new project with an equal sense of creativity fulfilled.
Everything around you seems to be "coming together" now. Enjoy it, ground yourself in it, and let the abundance in you and around you overflow.
Love you ...

Robin 'Keiko' Gregory said...

Thanks ..Love you too!!!
I love these cards!