Thursday, October 18, 2007

From Mali to Hawaii, Sina Sinayoko, Amadou and Mariam, so many blessings, Openness, flowing with your own truth and World Peace!

Today I am in Hawaii.. listening to a new cd I received yesterday when I was in Mali.

The cd is called Boula by Sina Sinayoko - He's a vetran musician but newly discovered on the world scene. Its a great cd.

What else has been inspiring me lately?




My many, many blessings: wonderful things coming into my life.. things just being done to smooth my way .. flowing through life from grace to grace..

Special people.. who always come to visit, special things.. which likewise show up to visit.. too many presents that I am almost embarrassed (but I love it) plates of truffles & choc bars, visits from a horse! : ) (downtown!) Lezlee & Tracy both working on creating the best raw pumpkin pie ever.. I will def post it after its created.. any day now. The Book Pronoia - I posted a review recently just showed up at work.
Magical things.. and so many synchronicies (You know you are on the right path when...!!!)
Manifesting
(thinking things) into being - Thats just too cool & powerful!

That life just shows up every day for me to enjoy & play in.. and never fails to not only grant my wishes but brings better experiences than I would have even thought to think - but I asked for that too.


The energy of Openness helps you to take an open and honest look at yourself. Quite often we have all sorts of saboteurs working against us at a subconscious level, thus preventing us from feeling what we truly occupies us. This energy helps us recognize this and experience ourselves at a deeper level.

(another part of Openness is about taking up the challenge to speak your own truth.. & I'm good at that! ..maybe part of why I love this card so much ; )








An ultimate definition of World Peace from Abraham-Hicks.

"World Peace means one mindset big enough to make decisions about what everybody else wants and the rest of the world conforming."
Its not going to work for each of us to decide what is best for us and having the whole world conforming to our ideas.. because there are too many of us with too many endless desires.
Instead..
"The ultimate experience is, everyone having their experience and launching their individual rockets of desire and the Universe yielding to all of them simultaneously. And everybody not worrying about what anybody else created, and so, then allowing what they are wanting. What a world that is, when there are endless desirers, who are allowing the fulfillment of their own desires."

This is from another great cd - every song on it is great!

Amadou and Mariam - Beaux Dimanches

2 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

I love your pictures and blog. It's like paging through a gorgeous (eco-friendly) coffee table book!

Cheers!

Kristen's Raw

Robin 'Keiko' Gregory said...

I love this thought!
Thanks so much!! : )
Cheers!