Sunday, October 14, 2007

Programming detox, Holy Grail. Superhero info, ..a long life and being happy!!!

Yay.. pics are up, it looked like it wasn't going to happen at first. Of course, I am blaming Mercury. ; ) However, Mercury doesn't explain me being off for the past few days. I think I have been doing some sort of inner detoxing, some healing crisis thing going on.. not too strong, nothing anyone else would really notice.. but I have def not felt up to par (my par) ..I am attributing it to all the inner work I have been doing. For the past 2 months, its been one thing after another - ayahuasca, Akashic record consultation, past-life regression, 2 Arcturian activations last Thurs and now going for 7 more activations - a full day workshop - today!
Not to mention the books (Hooponopono, etc) and other things I have been immersing myself both through books & online, etc ...and listening to my SuccessUltraNow cd everynight in bed lately.
So, yeah, I have noticed this slightly off feeling - I mean yesterdays post.. a bear with paws over his eyes and Moms website - whats the connection?? Sorry Mom, I was just off. (But Ill post again when its completely up) & Ive felt more cold than usual - almost cold symptoms - but today I woke up feeling great - and just in time for another dose of deprogramming.

Here is a link to some of the Holy Grail info from the presentation Thurs eve. Fred pointed out an interesting point. That he felt comfortable with everything except at the very end when it said on screen "Thank you for your trust and your surrender". ..and this is a presentation channeled through aliens who live in the 5th dimension!!! But all the rest of it was such empowering, positive stuff! I was reading online that the greens (arcturians) are benevolent as opposed to the greys who are malevolent. . ..They are greedy and want to take over the Earth. Mua hahaha.. Oh, I shouldn't even joke about this - even Anastasia writes about alien cultures.. but I am pretty new to all this information.. so its a lot to take in..


From the SUN website - I was just reading this:

Is it possible that an amazing being of unlimited intelligence, compassion, inner peace and will power exists inside every single one of us? And that the great call of the times is to express those qualities, fully, in their purest, most potent and undiluted state? Is it possible that the modern world we see around us today is a consequence of NOT allowing ourselves to be who we truly are, and that the whole destiny of humanity is being defined right now by every single one of us and is wholly dependant upon the degree of genuine Selfhood we allow ourselves to express?

Salvation of the world depends on me.
A Course In Miracles

THE SUPERHERO IS DRIVEN by one single, all unifying energy, the propulsion of who they really are. The superhero feels their position in the eternal garden, as their soul is planted, seed-like, in God’s eternal soil of inspiration. Rooted in a true sense of self, grounded in the fertile earth of compassionate, breath-filled love and wonder, the superhero stretches out shoots and leaves from its trunk and branches and honorably, courageously, in an enlightened, empowered way guided by Grace, links roots with other soul-centered beings and offers flowers and fruits of thoughts, words, and actions to the cosmos.

My only function is the One God gave me.
A Course In Miracles
Someone at work told me a story he heard about a 115 year old Japanese fisherman.. when he was asked the secret of how he managed to live such a long life he replied that he had no opinions.
my Abraham-Hicks daily quote today (I love these!) :

The best thing you could do for anyone that you love, is be happy! And the very worst thing that you could do for anyone that you love, is be unhappy, and then ask them to to try to change it, when there is nothing that anybody else can do that will make you happy. If it is your dominant intent to hold yourself in vibrational harmony with who you really are, you could never offer any action that would cause anybody else to be unhappy.

Excerpted from a workshop in Chicago, IL on Sunday, April 25th, 1999

ok, leaving in about 15 mins and I have to get a quick lunch or something. They have a vegetarian lunch planned, but not raw, thats ok I have a plan. & Maybe if I am quick I can make a green smoothie to drink in the car... yikes, time.. later... Have a wonderful day!!! ~Hugs~

2 comments:

Connie said...

I love that Abraham-Hicks quote. I will carry it in my head today.

I have been sharing ho'o ponopono with anybody who will listen! We practice it constantly. It is so freakin powerful, it is scary. It fits so well with Abraham's teachings. Thanks for sharing Hew Lin with all of us. :0)

Big WARM Hugs!
Connie

Robin 'Keiko' Gregory said...

I agree.. I love both the Abraham Hicks teachings and Hooponopono.. It really is powerful stuff!!!
Hugs Connie.. Thanks!