Sunday, September 09, 2007

new Tachyon crystal, new books, the Akashic Record, Ho'oponopono and Your Life is a Dream

Life. Interesting things lately:
I picked up my new Tachyon crystal on Friday.. so glad to have that back! I am not sure exactly how it works because I haven't taken the course (which I am supposed to have and would love to) ..but I have heard it is supposed to make me more vertical - and so that people can not pull at me with negative horizontal energies. ..or thats the way I got it. It probably does more than this..I think I need a tachyon book to really find out what I am wearing.I know it makes me feel more ..balanced, but something different..maybe solid is the right word.. or taller..I think vertical is it.

& speaking of books I have shipped off 3 books to Mom. The Excuse me, your Life is waiting book, Matt Amsden's Rawvolution (it is really good also!), and a book that Tonya signed & gave to me.. & which I want to read but later.. have about 10 going on & off here. breathing out, breathing in .. & in this fashion I went out & bought a couple new books. Yay.. impulse buying can be great sometimes..

I bought a book by Ervin Laszlo - Science & the Akashic field - an Integral Theory of Everything . How cool does that sound?
(maybe I should have a book review section going on here! = ) I am devouring books lately.

Akasha - is a Sanskrit word meaning ether. In Indian philosophy it is the 1st ad most fundamental of the 5 elements - the others being water, air, earth , fire. Akasha embraces all of the other elements and is the womb from which everything we perceive emerges and to which everything will ultimately descend. The Akashic Record is the enduring record of all that happens, and has ever happened, in the whole of the universe. It contains every thought which ever has been thought and every thought which ever will be thought ..everything, everything.

The other book I bought, which I am reading right now.. and looking forward to getting back to is Zero Limits by Joe Vitale and Ihaleakala Hew Len, PhD. The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace and More.. it is all about the ho'oponopono teachings which are really fascinating.. and if you don't know about them you should!
I am adding aothe rsection of links right now to the right.. Other interesting website links & including SuccessUltraNow, where I first heard of ho'oponopono.

& the beautiful Your Life is a Dream website by the incredibly inspirational and beautiful being Heather Lalita, who has just e-mailed me, found my site & linked it up to hers. Yay!
& I just subscribed to her inspirational e-mails and cartoons.. cool!!! (Thank you Lalita!)

Oh & she has a great page on How to be healthy and eat right. Check it out also!!

There was more.. but my book is staring me down ..and theres always tomorrow!

Big Hugs & Love to the Universe, to you and to me!

Have a beautiful, beautiful day!

No comments: