Saturday, September 08, 2007

I Love You


I thank you God for this mazing day: for the leaping
greenly spirits of trees and a blue true dream of sky; and
for everything which is natural which is infinite which is yes
-
ee cummings

quote from one of my favorite feel-good websites - www.yourlifeisadream.com
Heather is raw also! : )

Karma is the eternal assertion of human freedom... our thoughts, our words, and deeds are the threads of the net which we throw around ourselves.

-Swami Vivekananda


To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.

- David Viscott, M.D

Wherever you go, go with all your heart.

Every decision you make - every decision - is not a decision about what to do. It's a decision about Who You Are. When you see this, when you understand it, everything changes. You begin to see life in a new way. All events, occurrences, and situations turn into opportunities to do what you came here to do.
- Neale Donald Walsch



I Love You!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love You, too

I appreciate your positive input into my day.

Thank-you

You are Special !

Anonymous said...

This was just lover~ly! :)
Hugs!
Connie