Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mothers Day - tulips and EMF- emotional freedom technique

I have the best Mom in the whole world!!! .. for me anyway, I’m sure your moms the best for you. ; ) ..but mine really is awesome & the best for me.
I got pink tulips! This is a very big deal.. cause I really love pink tulips (one of my very favs) but I don’t remember ever getting them before.. not that I don’t get incredible bouquets & arrangements of flowers. .. but something about the simplicity of tulips just gets to me.. they are absolutely perfect. Bread & Tulips was on tv tonight.. good foreign film - started watching it but ended up talking to my mom instead.
She sent me a book for Mothers day.. Remembering Wholeness by Carol Tuttle.. she said the universe definitely wanted me to have it. Long story. I love my mom!

Website: http://www.emofree.com/
Its about Emotional Freedom Technique. This is a healing technique done by stimulating energy meridian points on the body by tapping on them with your fingertips. I have heard of this before & that it is very effective.. even for short term bursts of energy, studying for exams, working late, etc. ..but its really so much more than this, it clears depression, aches, pains & lots of other benefits. It was created to treat mainly emotional issues but because "Our unresolved negative emotions are major contributors to most physical pains and diseases." it does so much more.
Discovery statement: "The cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body's energy system."


You can download the 79 page manual which gives you theory & more precise tapping points & lots more ..but I am going to give you the nutshell version.


Using your index & middle finger tap on each meridian point approx 7X, more or less is ok.
1st point: Inner part of eyebrow
2nd: Outside of corner of eye
3rd: Directly under middle of eye
4th: between nose & mouth
5th: between mouth & chin
That’s it for face.. there are 3 more on body if you want to continue..
6th collarbone – actually from U at bottom of neck go 1”down & 1” over, both right & left
7th: under the arm – 4” below underarm, level to bra strap ..or nipple for men
8th – below nipple – 4” below for men ..or where breast meets body for women.
Note: added after. I knew I heard about this somewhere else.. just came across this e-mail from awhile ago, in which Jinjee talks about it in her newsletter.


The Daily Raw Inspiration - 4/16/06 Enlightening Eye Massage
“I thought it would take years of meditation practice and loving and working on myself to gain this type of light. But here is this little physical thing I can do that instantly takes me where I long to be. How completely weird! My eyes were a little strained from working on the computer too long yesterday and so during my yoga this morning I gave myself an eye massage. I learned it years ago but only just remembered it. You tap around your eyes, on your eyes, your eyebrows, below your eyes with your fingers gently, then massage very very lightly. It felt so good and I felt all the strain of the day before drop away immediately.- from my online raw journal, updated today...”

No comments: