Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Appreciation and Gratitude

Interestingly, at yoga last night I kept thinking my friend Joanne. I mentioned it to her this morning, that she would love this class & this instructor.. turns out the instructor is a very close friend of hers.

A song keeps going through my head.. and then it just played on the radio. I love that!

India Aire - I am not my hair
“I am not my hair, I am not this skin, (I am not your expectations) I am the soul that lives within”

From my mom: Appreciation and Gratitude are two of the most powerful emotional states we can be in. Appreciate everything. Express gratitude for every single moment of your life. The more you create feelings of appreciation and gratitude the more you will attract into your life which you can appreciate and for which you can feel grateful.
Some of the simplest things are the most profound.
Look at the things in your life that you don’t appreciate and discover why you actually should appreciate them. Look closely at these good things and focus on them. What you feel negative about you probably are not understanding clearly anyway.

The energy of Gratitude helps us remember to be grateful about everything that happens in our lives for we have created it ourselves.

Pic from http://www.the-arcturians.com/eng/index.htm

No comments: