Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Random day - Flowers, quotes, recipes, Stephen Hart and 6 Billion others

These are pictures of flowers in my neighbourhood. I took them with my new camera.. they will be used as subjects in a few upcoming paintings. My post today is taken from the randomer than random (although we know nothing is random) files. That means today is a fun day! : ) Random days always are!

When you have only 2 pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, (Raw, of course) and a lily with the other” Chinese proverb


This is a link to a new friend of mine's website, Stephen Hart. We have been sharing recipes and raw ideas for awhile and I could write a whole post of info .. but just in case I want to make sure I at least post his website: www.hartworks.org/wellness.html There is a lot of info on healing MS & more here! & I love the travel sprouting set-up!!!

This is cool also! 6 Billion Others

I saw a weed today
that had the majesty and
beauty of the most
perfect flower.

Can it be that
Life, indeed, depends
entirely on how we choose
to perceive it?

-G Jampolsky, 32, out of the darkness into the light

(from heather havey e-mail)


"Our greatest glory is not in never falling; but in rising every time we fall." – Confucius

I was a doctor in my dream last night. How cool is that!!!! very. The same people I work with in real life I was working with there in this very very cool old mansion.. I think it was a fasting retreat also. But I was taking patients. Think I had just become a doctor, a bit of a novice.. but everything went really smoothly. I think I was divinely guided. But of course we all are always!

Recipes from Vegan Fusion. They are not all raw, but there are a few - Zaphods Live Chi tabouli, Cashew Cheeze, Live Fettucini Alfredo etc .. and there are some great ideas to take from the cooked & tranform-translate into wonderful living food creations!

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy: They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." - Marcel Proust

No comments: