Friday, July 13, 2007

Name Karma

The pic doesn't have anything to do with the topic.. well, it's from koochekoo's blog, so maybe it does ; )

I was thinking about name karma. It's very interesting.. and although I am sure its not always the case, quite often a persons name will give you some insight into them. Not to mention I am sure we are given clues in our life. I am thinking personally here, my real name is Robin Robinson.. not to mention my middle name is Roberta. ( I usually don't share this with everyone.. and now I am, oh well ; ) ..but, think about it: Ro x3= Raw, Raw, Raw. The universe probably had a good laugh over that one. I married into the Robinson part, I had just had a baby when we got married & the family unit issue seemed more important than the name.. and in fact, I barely thought about the name, as a name.

I was thinking about Spencer Tunick, the artist who photographs all the naked people all over the world (tunic - men wore them in the greco-roman civilization - often under the toga.. and were always taking them off, toga parties - remember? lol)

and my son, Nicholas.. are all Nicholas's very active, seems that way.. and all Brandon's active in a more wild kind of way.. I have been watching them, seems that way to me.

lots of examples, but what I am really thinking about is all the Matt's in the raw food world.. do some names really lend toward a certain personality or type of person? I think often the answer is Yes. Raw Matt's:
Matt Monarch - Raw Spirit
Matt Amsden - Rawvolution
Matt Samuelson - great Raw chef (partner of Elaine Love)
Matthew Kenney - Raw Food - Real World
Matthew Engelhart - Cafe Gratitude

I love the quote from this last link:

"Abundance can be had by simply consciously receiving what has already been given." Sufi Saying

Have an abundant day! Say yes.

sunshine image from here
yes!! cartoon from here

No comments: