Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A walk through Kensington Market & Chinatown

Yesterday Mom & I had an incredible day! We stared off with a beautiful walk through High Park, over & down the west end beach.. really took our time, it was wonderful, Marie was our tour guide through the park. Then we headed back for a salad/smoothie lunch and off to Chocosol to pick up lots of the most amazing highest-vibe chocolate ever!!! & then over to Chinatown-Kensington, which are the pics am posting right now.

We had so many bags to carry home.. young coconuts, case of mangoes, watermelon and on & on & on!! It was crazy.. Big delicious dinner at home, one of both of our favorite dishes, Storms tabouli recipe, I'll have to post it here one day soon - our version of it.. its so delicious and soo good for you! and we had lots more.. oh, fireworks and a movie last night...

Today we saw a friends amazing art studio/school, classical art - quite incredible!!!
.. and I am rushing now cause we are off to get pedicures!! Cool! (Maybe Shakespeare in the Park tonight!!?) I am going back to work tomorrow for the final 3 days of her stay.. so we will only have evenings together & she can rest and read etc then.. but for now, we are off again..

Maybe I'll come later to post descriptions for the pics - maybe - I have so many other great pics to share tho. These are all pics through Chinatown & Kensington Market, which are in the same vicinity.. and all of the wonderful fruit stand and shops - You can see what I was interested in!!
: )
























2 comments:

HiHoRosie said...

Everything looks so great and fun and on a terrific sunny day. :)

Robin 'Keiko' Gregory said...

It was amazing!! I love the city,
Thanks for coming & joining me!!
: )