& I even know what I am getting, a blackberry. I was told last night because I had to decide if I wanted to stay with Bell or switch ..whch I did. To Telus.. way better plan. I have a new phone # though.. but that's ok.. things change.. I'm going with the change and flowing.. and I like the new number.
'When our attitude is open, we can have fun with what the world presents' ~Sakyong Mipham
I have a friend who is an older man and I love it when it's his birthday because everytime you say Happy Birthday to him, he says Happy Birthday back to you. : ) ..this always makes me smile.
I remember Judith talking to me about how she celebrated her birthday.. how different it was from the way most of us do. She thought of it more of an internal thing.. a day to spend time with and get to know and celebrate who we are. She thought most of us have external expectations, yk cake, presents etc.. but to her it was more important to spent time reflecting and being with herself. I love you Judith. Sometimes I give spirit hugs.That being said, ( internal joke that only I will get.. and maybe Judith), cake is important too! ..and candles and wishes and traditions. I think I will make up some icing this morning before work and leave it here for the kids to ice my cake, which is in the fridge waiting. I am thinking Raw chocolate powder, honey, some almond butter and vanilla.
The rest of the posting is from the Secret website: http://www.thesecret.tv/home.html
Every single relationship you have is a reflection of how you feel inside about you. You are a magnet attracting to you all things, via the signal you are emitting through your thoughts and feelings. Every relationship you have and every interaction with every person, is a reflection of your own thoughts and feelings in that very moment. '
· Fall in love with YOU! (you must love yourself deeply).
· Make lists of hundreds and hundreds of wonderful things about you. Keep adding to it every day.
· Know that you are perfect.(do not think any negative thoughts about you).
· Know that you are worthy and deserving of anything and everything you could possibly want in your life.
· Focus on the wonderful things in every person. Look for only those things.
· Do not blame or criticize anybody, ever.
· Set an intention that you are going to see the best in everything and everyone.
· Make your happiness the number one thing in your life. (Happiness is an inside job.)
· Free yourself of the responsibility of trying to make other people happy (respect and love them enough to allow them to take care of their own happiness).
· Get your attention off those things in others that don't make you feel good.
· Appreciate and love yourself in every moment you can.
· Do not expect others to behave in a way you want, so you will be happy. Release yourself forevermore and know that you alone control your happiness and it is a choice, no matter what anyone else is doing.
· Love and respect yourself completely. Know that you are PERFECT right now. '
pics are from a Russian website that my friend Paul sent to me.. he's been sending me some really cool images from there, he says he has no idea where they are from, in cyrillic text. Of course I will post the best ones here.. except for one, which is really not appropriate.. but totally worthy of wonderment if I have you wondering. not to mention that its deleted. lol hey, its 4 am, 4:30 now, & I'm getting tired (melatonin kicking in) I just wanted to especially thank you for the pics & being a great friend. .. I am going back to bed for an hour or two. Sweet dreams! ..& Happy Birthday! : )