Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happiness - interest list


I finally just started writing on my blogger profile page.
I got a little carried away with the interests section .. but that was fun.

This is about the 3rd time I have sat down and written out a long list of things I like, things that interest me, make me happy. I remember once, years ago (pre-raw).. and I was really down about something & trying to lift myself up out of a slump and I thought it might help to write down all the things I like. & I just kept adding to it whenever I thought of something.. and I found that writing this list and rereading it always made me feel happy after.

So, if your ever feeling down give it a try.
It is also a good thing to do to get to know yourself better. and also I find when you start thinking of things you like, you cultivate more things to like. Recognizing, appreciating and being grateful consciously for things always brings more things into your like to be appreciative of.

Isn't life great?
Being raw will also help you cultivate a long list. Raw people are happy people.. with lots of energy and enthusiasm.. thats just the way it goes.

Btw, you can go to my profile to see my list..

Have a beautiful, sunny, smiling day... love life!

No comments: