Saturday, November 03, 2007

Lost and Found - tranquil and eternal

I was created as the thing I seek. I am the goal the world is searching for.

A Course In Miracles

The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the most beautiful jewels of wisdom.

James Allen

Sentient beings are attached to forms and so seek externally for Buddahood. By their very seeking they lose it... if they put a stop to conceptual thought and forget their anxiety, The Buddha will appear before them..

Huang Po. Zen Teachings.

YOU are the Source of well being flowing through numberless troubled lives, the water from your spiritual stream always pure, as it was in the beginning. You are the Source of peace, solidity and inner freedom. You are The Buddha, the Tathagata. With my one pointed mind I vow to nourish your solidity and freedom in myself so I can offer solidity and freedom to countless others, now and forever.

So let it be known that we are an eternal river.

Nothing stops it.

Thich Nhat Hanh.


painting-Illumination of a Buddah by Ting Shao Kuang
TNH quote from the SuccessUltraNow newsletter (Aug 5)

No comments: