Wednesday, November 21, 2007

British comedy, upcoming events, my birthday video and us wayshowers

Hi everyone!

Just a few notes.. I am taking a break from my busy night of watching back to back Nighty Night British comedy sit-com videos.. eating my special pot infused, Arcturian activated goddess chocolates (lol- wow) & drinking special Stash Christmas eve tea (orange, spearmint, vanilla, cinnamon, clove)

So whats going on?.. in a nutshell I have moved out of the house.. but am moving back in with the kids on Sunday. But right now I am doing the transient living out of a bag type thing.

I am taking a break from the raw summit tonight to sit back and watch this crazy dark comedy series .. and then hopefully get a good nights sleep.

I have a lot coming up .. tomorrow evening David Wolfe is speaking in Georgetown.. and it's been sold out for a couple weeks already but Mi-San got me in (Yay - Mi-San!!) So, unless it snows a lot I will be there ..and then all day Friday Mi-San has us booked for a full day workshop-seminar event called "Living the Dream" or something like that. 8:30am-8:30pm
I'm not sure exactly what it is ..but I will let you know. Sounds very positive and good and I just got booked in for it, so it must be!

Hey I just got an e-mail with a link to my birthday on video! wow.. cool! Thanks Fred!!! : )
click here to see me blow out the candles!

& an e-mail with a link to GoldRing XIIa- Arcturian Alignment I - The Great Game about us being wayshowers & how eventually all of our thoughts and emotions will be amplified 1 million times in strength. Wowww!! Thanks again. cool.

ok.. back to another episode.. and off to bed. Sweet Dreams! x
Be happy! Love you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beautifil,
Happy Birthday! I Just Left A Message On Your Birthday Video. My Mistake, Maybe You Will Read It?
Your Friend, Shawn

Anonymous said...

Hi this beautiful day .. to a beautiful lady ! I so appreciated seeing the video... sort of sharing in your birthday celebration. My thanks to Fred.
Wishing you just the mostest, bestest day ever !
I Love You

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday toooooooooooooooo YOU.

I am singing this for you.

LOVE
Fatma

Connie said...

What a love~ly birthday, thanks for sharing.
:) Connie

Robin 'Keiko' Gregory said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
You know that I love you all!!!
x and Hugs, Keiko