Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Mangos, Physician of the Soul, Dioxins, mass poisoning

I am rushing so much lately.. getting used to working & still fitting all the things I feel are important into the day. I made it to yoga last night. I feel I don’t get enough gym/yoga time into the day.. going to try going more in the evening.. get into a schedule with it. Maybe I can get more into doing a yoga routine here at home 1st thing in the morning. Well, the good thing is though that I am not trading something good I used to do for something bad. I enjoy work.. & maybe I just can’t do it all.. life’s like that, it changes. It’ll all work out.

Tonight we are taking Kaiya out for her birthday, with a bunch of her friends for dinner.. they want to go to the Mandarin, big Chinese buffet.. at least they always have lots of fruit! She’s wondering if I have her present.. I do, she doesn’t read my blog.. lots of Mac make-up, which is exactly what she wants. I can’t tell about Mom’s present though.. she wants a very hard to find book, that is out of print – Johannes Itten – The element of color. Itten was a teacher at Bauhaus, design.. was very controversial, among the academia. He taught about Eastern Mysticism & lots of spirituality based topics, would have the classes meditating at the start of the class & he eventually got kicked out. I liked hearing stories of him most of all.. he was the most interesting instructor & his color theory, what he was most noted for is still widely used. Google him if you’re interested. I have to run.. walk actually.. to the post office before work.. am rushing now.. The phone rang, mid-blog – up there a few sentences.. it was a friend I haven’t heard from in a long time.. one of my favorite friends.. but we don’t see each other much these days. Hopefully, that’s temporary. & then, spur of the moment (I can be a little impulsive) I ran out to the market for more mangoes. I bought 2 cases. I love them so much! It seems I just am not able to od on mangoes! : ) It’s mango day!!!
..but now I have g2g! Have a great day!

A Blast of Mango! smoothie
1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
1/2 ripe banana peeled and sliced
1/2 c orange juice
Boost: Add 1 TBSP Northern Edge Milled Flaxseed, this drink will keep you going for hours.
Tip: Chop and freeze the fruit, prior to use. Place all ingredients into a blender, process and enjoy immediately!

Physician of the Soul on World Talk Radio
http://www.worldtalkradio.com/show.asp?sid=339
Each week Gabriel Cousens M.D., M.D.(H), will comment on different aspects of the current evolution of how we understand physical, psycho-spiritual, and ecological health.
This past Friday was David Wolfe

From a cancer update from Johns Hopkins newsletter:

Dioxins are chemicals which cause cancer, especially breast cancer.
Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies.

Freezing plastic bottles with water in them releases dioxins from the plastic.

Heating food in the microwave using plastic containers also releases dioxins. This especially applies to foods that contain fat. The combination of fat, high heat, and plastic is especially dangerous, it releases dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body. Use glass - Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food instead. You get the same results, only without the dioxin.

So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in something else.

Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper.
It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc.

Plastic wrap, such as Saran, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food.

Cover food with a paper towel instead.


http://www.rense.com/ - The Most Format & Content-Plagiarized Site On The Net

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -Noam Chomsky


The Mass Poisoning Of Humanity - An Exploration Of Human Stupidity
http://www.rense.com/general68/maess.htm


MSG - Slowly Poisoning America
http://www.rense.com/general52/msg.htm

No comments: