E3Live is one of my biggest nutritional supplements which I am getting more & more into all the time. I have noticed this special glow on people who take this regularly.. & I have just decided to up my intake of it considerably. I was taking it randomly just here & there. I am going to start with at least an ounce a day, maybe 2 for awhile & see how I feel.
The discovery of this ancient strain of blue-green micro-algae Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) has led to a new super food that contains more protein and chlorophyll than any other food source. Primitive as algae may appear, most are highly efficient photo synthesizers, even more so than plants. Algae utilize light energy from the sun, carbon dioxide from the air, and hydrogen from the water to synthesize proteins, carbohydrates and lipids. AFA grows only in the wild and is far superior to any other algae on the planet. It is nature's perfect food.
By targeting hidden nutritional deficiencies and detoxifying the body, the nutrients contained in E3Live may:
- Delay or reverse premature aging by repairing cell damage, and eliminating toxins
- Help maintain a normal appetite for both weight loss or weight gain
- Improve mental focus and concentration (by it’s ability to cross the “blood-brain barrier”)
- Increase energy and sense of well-being
- Support the return of youthful appearance, and feelings of rejuvenation
- Boosts the immune system
- Promote the growth of stronger nails, smoother skin, and healthier hair
- Help maintain normal blood-sugar levels
- Help promote regular intestinal regularity, better digestion, and healthy intestinal flora
- Stabilizes mood swings
- Support physical health during times of healing
- Increase clarity and sharpness of eyesight
- Help promote healthy cholesterol levels
- Provide missing nutrients needed to enhance overall metabolic functioning
- Purify and nourish your blood through the healing power of chlorophyll
- Increase endurance and strength
The high chlorophyll content in E3Live™ increases oxygen uptake. Higher oxygen intake means more fuel to muscles, which translates into improved performance and endurance. The "low molecular weight polypeptide amino acids" in E3Live™ are pre-digested and easily cross the delicate blood/brain barrier, directly feeding the higher, "master" glands located deep in the brain. This may be one reason athletes who consume E3Live™ report increased mental concentration.
E3Live contains all the trace minerals known to science, as well as a hard to get vegetarian source of B12
& the product is totally guaranteed! “You will feel the difference or your money back for up to one year guaranteed”
I am waiting to receive an e-mail about a huge study revealing that the algae in E3Live actually regenerates stem cells.. this is HUGE!
This sounds like science fiction.. but we are talking medicine coming out where someone could have an arm amputated & have it actually grow back!
I’m getting my mom hooked also.
She made a E3smoothie from their web-page yesterday:
1 cup water, or you can use 1 cup fresh almond milk
1/2 cup frozen fruit, she used berries
1 tsp. vanilla – she used less
1-2 Tbs. E3Live
Blend & Enjoy.. she said it was amazing.
I mixed mine in a glass with Ningxia Red & water..
Aprox. 2 oz E3Live, 2oz water, 1 oz Ningxia Red.
Ningxia Red is a pretty huge supplement also. Made with wolfberries, which are pretty much the same as goji berries, only slightly different & from a different region. Gojis are Tibetan, wolfberries are Chinese.
“called ‘goji’ by native Chinese, wolfberries have been used in traditional folk medicine for over 5000 years.”
Ningxia red is ultra high in antioxidants and supports the immune system. It’s a synergistic blend of:
Wolfberry: the miracle superfood; supports multiple biosystems; ultra-rich nutrient source
Blueberry: contains ultra-high levels of antioxidants
Pomegranate: supports cardiovascular health
Apricot: revered for longevity support
Raspberry: contains ellagic acid, a DNA protectant
Lemon and Orange Essential Oils: contain the antioxidant d-limonene
pic friendsforever.. don't know source
& p.s. I went to Bali yesterday.. & I worked overtime - I'm great at multi-tasking! ; )