Thursday, August 10, 2006

beliefs, transitions, karmic duty and a Natural Antibiotic recipe

The moon really did look like this last night
.. actually it was even better
.. and the reflection on the water
.. and the beach
& the waves
it was really beautiful.

More beautiful than pictures.


I wrote this last night as I was falling to sleep.
I always keep a pen & paper by my bed – usually for dreams

Imagine that the thing you believe the most is totally false.
Imagine you are wrong about all the things you held as truths.
It’s good to shake up your belief system every once in awhile.
We can get opinionated and stuck on things – strong beliefs.
We know a lot less than we believe.
& yet we know everything.
because we are everything


My horo:
(to get yours, go to: http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Render&c=Page&cid=1057917681566 )

Scorpio (Oct. 24 — Nov. 22)
Considering what you've been through, it's a good thing that you are such an easygoing character. With your patience and wisdom and someone else's willingness to negotiate, you will bring the right conclusion to a certain drama.

Major transitions going on in my life.

Someone came into work yesterday & told me that I had spent time being responsible for others & now I needed to be responsible for me. I needed to take care of myself. He said it was time now to fill my karmic duty.. why I am here on Earth. I have to do it quickly, time is running out, but I am on the right track. Just keep doing what I am doing.
He told Marie that she had a green aura. He said that I was red & that he was yellow.


My mom was just telling me about a natural antibiotic recipe that someone gave her.
She fell & got a lot of stitches in her hand so this recipe was in case she needs & doesn’t want to take an antibiotic prescription.
I have not tested it & don’t know anyone personally who has.. & that being said –

Natural Antibiotic recipe – essential oils

12 drops Thieves™ (Young Living)
4 drops oregano
2 drops frankincense

Thieves is a blend, which contains oils of cinnamon, clove, lemon, eucalyptus radiata & rosemary

Thieves was created from research about four thieves during the 15th-century plague who used cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics to protect themselves while robbing plague victims. Thieves is a proprietary blend of pure essential oils tested at Weber State University, Ogden, Utah, and found to have a 99.96 percent effective rate against airborne bacteria.

No comments: