Sunday, March 04, 2007

MC-day 2, steam detox, Abraham-Hicks teachings

Day 2 of the Master Cleanse going smoothly. Taking it easy, still in pj’s ..but I got my weekly painting finished.. except that I may decide to glaze it.. in any case I am happy with it. It was really fun, very expressionistic. I love doing those kinds of paintings, those are ‘turn the music up & get right into it’ kind of paintings.. very acute. I think they capture more feeling, more of a persons essence than the very realistic paintings.


I think this is definitely enough taking it easy though.. I really want to go to the gym soon. Am going to pack my bag, go do lots of cardio.. maybe a few weights, however I am feeling.. and then the main reason I am going.. the steam room. Great for detoxing – boosts circulation, unblocks and opens the pores and encourages the removal of toxins.. not to mention its really, really hot & I can easily pretend I am in the tropics while I am there. ; )


I have been listening to and really interested in a cd that a girl I met recently at work brought in for me to listen to. I have listened to it fully 3 times so far in 3 days.. it’s that good. It is an Abraham teaching – a message channeled from a group of non-physical beings who call themselves Abraham through a physical woman, Ester Hicks.

Lots of cd’s, books and information can be found at their website: http://www.abraham-hicks.com/

They teach a lot about the 3 universal, eternal laws:

1 – The Law of Attraction

2 –The Law of Deliberate Creation

3 – The Law of Allowing

A Synopsis of Abraham-Hicks' Teachings

  • You are a Physical Extension of that which is Non-physical.
  • You are here in this body because you chose to be here.
  • The basis of your life is Freedom; the purpose of your life is Joy.
  • You are a creator; you create with your every thought.
  • Anything that you can imagine is yours to be or do or have.
  • You are choosing your creations as you are choosing your thoughts.
  • The Universe adores you; for it knows your broadest intentions.
  • Relax into your natural Well-being. All is well. (Really it is!)
  • You are a creator of thoughtways on your unique path of joy.
  • Actions to be taken and money to be exchanged are by-products of your focus on joy.
  • You may appropriately depart your body without illness or pain.
  • You cannot die; you are Everlasting Life.

No comments: