Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines

Happy Valentines day to everyone celebrating today.

My husband and I decided to celebrate March 14th this year.

My Dad is not doing well. He is unable to eat, can't swallow and hasn't eaten anything since last friday. They have taken him off food and water and are just letting him rest until he passes away. He's on morphine now. They suspect it won't be long.. it could be hours, days, maybe even a week or two. It's hard to tell with these things they say.

My laptop is not starting up, computer problems, but its mercury retrograde.
I am in surreality.. my time seems to be moving slower than other peoples..and I have to rush to work.. if thats possible. ; ) I just wanted to come & let you know whats up.. in case anyone is wondering why I haven't been posting. I will again soon.

Have a wonderful day! ~Hugs~

No comments: