Monday, February 02, 2009

Day 4 - Burgers, Wraps and Nachos!

Hi. Just in from another day of filming at Rawlicious - Day 4 of 6. Today we made Wraps & Burgers, NutLoaf Patties, Mock Tuna, Ketchup, Salsa, Mayo, Nachos.. we ate well today! : )

These are ingredients set out for the NutLoaf Patties. I made a Taco wrap later.. Taco wraps are one of my all-time favorite lunches!
..but Today what I enjoyed most was the Burger ..maybe it was all the condiments: Mayo, Ketchup and I even made relish.. it was just like eating a real burger, but better! Soo good!

Shaky pic of our spice rack, putting it in just cause I love it - I love the Rawlicious kitchen. Angus & Tracy have built the best kitchen, it's comfortable & homey and soo functional. Just so much love and work went into the place. & sentimental, I remember buying these spice racks with Angus.. it's just a really amazing kitchen! (& I am very fortunate to be a part of it! Thank you! )

My cameraman had a camera.. hopefully one day Kaiya will give me mine back. (!!!?)


Mmm Nachos! : )
very Delicious!! Party food. ..and great Latin music to go with them. Fun! ~

&... Don't forget...

; )

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Mmm.. nachos is right! :) Looks great, wish I could reach into my computer and grab some! :)

Anonymous said...

Nachos? Burgers? Sounds like a perfect lunch! Mmm.

Robin 'Keiko' Gregory said...

Hi!
Yes they are so good!
I have been having Burgers almost every day since..Mmmm.. enjoying them soo much!
Hugs, great to hear from you both!!