Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Moving Day!

Moving Day! Yes, Dec.23rd and I am moving.. a full on all day event! It was crazy but it finally happened and now I am sitting on just rebuilt furniture and surrounded by boxes.
Thankfully I had fresh pizza crusts ready from the dehydrater and cashews soaking from this morning and whipped up some cashew cheese.. and made guacamole.. a big lettuce and sunflower sprout caesar salad.. we were starving! ..and of course my moving friends were raw except one guy who loves raw food (& hosts the best durian parties in town!)

ok, so boxes to un pack.. and then more to wrap tomorrow morning. I knew this was going to happen and was prepared, almost everything is ready for Christmas.
..so happy to be getting settled in my new home!

~Hugs!~

ps. my New Years resolution is to really get back into blogging.. cause I love it. (& I just have so much still to say! ; )

No comments: