Monday, December 11, 2006
Be A Kid Again
1. Do a cartwheel.
2. Sing into your hairbrush.
3. Walk barefoot in wet grass.
4. Play a song you like really loud, over and over.
5. Dot all your “i”’s with smiley faces.
6. Read the funnies. Throw the rest of the paper away.
7. Dunk your cookies.
8. Play a game where you make up the rules as you go along.
9. Step carefully over sidewalk cracks.
10. Change into some play clothes. (Always!)
11. Try to get someone to trade you a better sandwich.
12. Eat ice cream for breakfast. (I'm eating cookies, mmm!)
13. Kiss a frog, just in case.
14. Blow the wrapper off a straw.
15. Have someone read you a story.
16. Find some pretty stones and save them.
17. Wear your favorite shirt with you favorite pants even if they don’t match.
18. Take a running jump over a big puddle.
19. Get someone to buy you something you really don’t need.
20. Hide your vegetables under your napkin. (?)
21. Stay up past your bedtime.
22. Eat dessert first. (of course, it's healthier.. and so is eating with your fingers. Kids know this!)
23. Fuss a little, then take a nap.
24. Wear red gym shoes. (I know a little girl with red sparkly dress shoes, if I had a bigger pair I would wear them all the time.)
25. Put way too much sugar on your cereal. (Don't eat sugar! sweet stuff, yes!, sugar, NO! - it's deadly.. eat dates, agave, maple syrup, honey, ..but not sugar!)
26. Make cool screeching noises every time you turn a corner.
27. Giggle a lot for no reason.
28. Give yourself a gold star for everything you do today.
I found this from www.wordpress.com
Have fun all the time!
pic from http://www.metablake.com/photos/pictures/bubbles%20final.html
Posted by Robin 'Keiko' Gregory at 8:03 AM