Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cancer is a Fungus !!!?!

This is a subject I have been wanting to blog about for awhile now.. I have been hearing several people talking about this lately - of the possibility - that Cancer is a Fungus!

& now Tracy is at Hippocrates and I have just recently heard that Dr Brian Clement is advocating this also. This is huge news!

Watch this interview with Doug Kaufmann of Know the Cause as he interviews Dr. Tullio Simoncini, M.D. who has discovered the cause of cancer. Dr. Simoncini shares information about Fungus/Yeast and Cancer.

Dr. Simoncini's Cancer Therapy website.

Dr Doug Kaufmann's website Know the Cause is filled with more information and shows like this one that inform you about health breakthroughs. He has also written books about fungus and about cancer.

Candida, Yeast and Fungus a Cancer - Baking Soda to Cure

6 comments:

Therapeutic Messenger said...

Dr. Gunter Enderlein established in 1913 the life cycle of Mucor Rasmusos fresen and named it in its culminate form a fungual cause of cancer. What's new?

Robin 'Keiko' Gregory said...

Hi Therapeutic Messenger,
I know a lot of ideas that seem new today are not really - I am in involved with a friend republishing old raw-health books that are the basis for a lot of the 'new' raw gurus ideas - I know - & thats the way it goes..

but what is new, regarding this theory, is that Hippocrates institute has recently accepted the idea and are doing 40 day programs now with people using sodium bicarbonate - not as an injection, only as a suppository, and with supplements - but its a start.. it has gone from just theory to actually working with the idea - sometimes ideas take time - sometimes a long time - but look who we are battling against! (pharmaceutical industry)
Thanks for your comment, much appreciated, R

harply said...

I was given TON'S of antibiotics as a child. I have a complex yeast problem I am 51 and this has been a mystery for some time. Could this breakthrough help me? I need HELP!!!!!!!

Robin 'Keiko' Gregory said...

Hi Harply,
1. I am not a doctor and certainly couldn't suggest anything.. this blog is just to express general thoughts on things and interesting information I find, etc.
I read Dr Mercola saying that Sodium Bicarbonate is the strongest yeast killer there is.. but it actually has to be in contact with the yeast to affect it.
I have heard of someone who regularly drinks water with 1 teaspoon on sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) in it ..
It is possible that it could help you - probably depends on what kind of yeast and moreso, where the yeast is in your body.. I think it's definitely worth looking into!

ps.I think it's Dr Robert Young who recommends mixing sodium bicarbonate with water - to help alkalinize the system..and think its 1 or 1/2 of a teaspoon per liter.. and I think he says its ok to drink this regularly - definitely worth looking into!
: ) Cheers! Bon Sante!

Junction Mama said...

this is so interesting! your blog is very informative, i love it!

Debbie Young said...

Hi Keiko
I saw this too.. but through research found out that this dr is not all that he presents himself as.. in fact, he has had major lawsuits against him..I can get the info for you. but seems he is not quite what he seems..
deb
www.debbiedoesraw.blogspot.com