Just a thought
When it comes to our bodies absorbing an utilizing nutrition, I think there is a lot more going on than just what foods and nutrients we put into our bodies. How we picture ourselves, believe ourselves to be - our state of mind, spirit and body have a lot to do with our state of health and our nutrient intake. For instance just as a shaman can absorb nutrients from a plant by just touching it, likewise if we feel we are poor, ugly, sick, unworthy, depressed we can block nutrient intake.
Top 10 tips to help our Earth!
1. Walk, bike or take public transportation to protect air quality
3. Disconnect downspouts where appropriate, to reduce flooding
4. Make your home energy-efficient
5. Clean up your neighborhood
6. Plant a tree or garden
7. Pick up litter
8. Conserve water
9. Support local farmer’s markets and buy organic produce
10. Use and dispose of hazardous chemicals properly
Tips provided by Mayor Daley in Chicago.
From the raw guru newsletter www.rawguru.com, along with this recipe:
3 cups baby spinach
1 cup pine nuts
1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
1 tbs. olive oil
2 tbs. lemon juice
1/2 tsp.Cetlic Sea Salt
2 tbs. distilled water
1 tsp. dried herbs
How to: Blend or process everything except the baby spinach until creamy and smooth. Spread the cheese mixture on each baby spinach leaf and cover it with a second spinach leaf. Repeat until you run out of the cheese mixture. You may warm it up in a dehydrator right before serving.