Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rawlicious Patio

The Rawlicious patio is now open! It's got a beautiful comfy ambiance, great music and great food!!
and now I will be going there and be able to enjoy it from the other side. I had decided over a month ago to take a leave.. lots of personal projects to work on, and gave my notice.. it was a slow transition out.. and I may show up again to help out, you never know.
But it was kind of sad, kind of freeing, working my last day on Friday. Transitions are strange things - I am getting very good at the transition phases of my life!

I love the patio.. and love Cassandras paintings! They are found hanging all over Rawlicious. Here are a few pics I took of the garage mural in progress.

Cass can often be found in the kitchen or paintbrush in hand out in the patio.

Enjoy the beautiful, warm, creative, fun energy at Rawlicious! & of course, great food!!!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the whole look! The cool soothing ambience feeling to the whole place. I can't wait to see the final wall art! Keep posting!

Robin 'Keiko' Gregory said...

Hi Tracy,
Yes, beautiful energy, peaceful ambiance! Scroll back up to the top of post for finished mural. They are out of order. ; )
Great to hear from you!!
Peace and love, xo

Debbie Young said...

good luck with your new path.. I wish you continued amazing journeys!
deb

Robin 'Keiko' Gregory said...

Thank you so much Deb!
Appreciate your wishes and keeping in touch. xo! I am expecting some amazing things coming up!! : )