Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Spiritual thoughts and a Happily fulfilled Social Life!

"Even in the greatest yogin, sorrow and joy still arise, just as before. The difference between an ordinary person and a yogin is how they view their emotions and react to them." p169 The Tibetian Book of Living and Dying

Spiritual Blast: 2 x Holy Basil (New Chapter - caps opened and liquid held under tongie for a few minutes before swallowing) and then 1 x Rhodiola, held under the tongue the same way first.

"Whenever your mind is wild and racing it is better to lower the gaze. If you are feeling dull or sleepy raise your gaze up." ~from The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying

(it's great to be getting caught up on my social life!!! : )
~photographs from Luminous Landscape.com
Kid Koala Live

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your site, congrats on 4 years raw!! That is spectacular. It'll be my 3 year anniversary at the end of March. :)

I just wanted to say that I was in China and I saw the fishermen on the boats that you have pictures of in this post. It's kind of surreal to think I was there, and then seeing pictures online later. ;)

I'm putting together a raw blog carnival, and you should totally submit a blog post. You can learn how, here:
http://www.rawfoodswitch.com/raw-food-carnival/

Thanks so much, I'll be back to see more of your posts! :)
Nathalie

Robin 'Keiko' Gregory said...

Hi Nathalie, Nice to meet you. The carnival looks very interesting.
Best wishes with it!! Cheers! R