Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Beautiful Farewell-Sendoff Marketplace Party for 720 Bathurst, location of Toronto Sprouts!! xox!

Rawlicious took over the Toronto Sprouts kitchen for the day. Here is Angus (he andTracy are owners of Rawlicious) with beautiful Erika who worked with me in the kitchen all day.

It was incredibly busy and we sold out.. we almost made it until closing time & had green smoothies at least to last till then. But it was soo busy which was really wonderful.

I have a lot of pictures.. so many special people and vendors in this amazing, vibrant, healthy community of conscious loving souls who have come together and joined here at Toronto Sprouts for the past few years. I felt all day like it was a big send off party.. us all coming together again and seeing people on & off all day coming through who I regularly saw while working at Toronto Sprouts. This is the last event to take place ..after hosting so, so many of them, at 720 Bathurst.

I actually had an emotional day.. I have to tell the story.

I came in & started prepping veggies and fruit and was busy in the kitchen doing my thing before opening and then close to 10am, when the marketplace opened, I came out and looked to the left and this may sound crazy & overly sentimental, but there was the Mexcan blanket over the counter and the clay pot filled with Tehate & I saw Michael and the chocosol group.. and all of a sudden I was waterfalls. wow, they were set up in the same place where they used to be when we worked together and I didn't expect it & ... I went to the office to pull myself together & wow, I honestly wasn't sure if I could go back out there.. maybe overly sentimental. and maybe just a flashback.

These guys and all you in the raw, healthy, yoga, natural, eco-friendly, you wonderful, wonderful group of people I am sooo blessed to have joined into, you/we have formed the most welcoming and beautiful community.. one that I feel and have felt from the minute I walked into 720 that I have been a part of for eons.. for lifetimes that we have been soul brothers and sisters.

& Thank you everyone who was at 720 and is part of this journey with me for being there on Saturday and for being here and a part of my heart. I am in love with all of you! & Saturday was a beautiful send off to a place that will always be so close to my heart.

..& now, we will just have to find a new place to congregate. xo!!!



& now, the pics.. yikes, so many!!

1st off, sustenance - Pizza!!! We went through sooo many pizzas!

& Wraps!!! (my personal fav; )

The stunningly beautiful Erika who was on day 41 (I think, or close) of a 92 day Juice Feast that she is doing.. she is glowing like crazy!!! magnetizingly radiant! what inspiration!!!

Juice of the Cure - a great cause! This is a great way to donate and feel incredible about where your money is going - spreading information about how juicing and how nutrition plays a huge part in our health and healing. Click on the link to make a donation or to find out more about this great cause!


Full house - all day! It was perfect!

Chocosol !!! - The best community based eco vibes ever! Love, love love!!!

Aum My Goddess - Groovinda designs and makes beautiful hemp clothing. I wore my Aum My Goddess apron (custom-made -yay!) for the occasion! ; )

check out her website!! ..and note the models - beautiful Groovinda herself, David Wolfe, Goji girl, etc.. very special high vibe and conscious clothing!

The Toronto Vegetarian Association

Scott makes the best raw coconut cakes in town - and has a huge following for them!! You can find them at most of the bigger health food stores, just ask for Scotts Coconut Cakes. Vanilla, Lemon and Chocolate - Vanilla is my favorite. Mmm



2 pics of the beautiful rocks, because I love rocks so much!!!

I still have all my paintings hanging up and sitting around all over the space. All the flower paintings and the Yin-Yang meditating diptych are mine. I will have to find a new home for them soon!


This pic above is of Darinka, to the right, and her daughter Saskia, middle. Both are beautiful, multi-talented artists. I bought a very special choker-necklace with a deep Tibetal turquoise bead which Darinka made. I also bought a very special book of poetry that her daughter made.
Mi-San, Marie, owner of Toronto Sprouts, and my wonderful friend, is sitting to the left.
Below - Bob!! E3Live distributor - amazing researcher and into the highest of high-vibe things! No event would be complete without you there!
Bob is here with the new company - I think they are called Two Sisters Cooking.. although I don't think they cook - they had several types of Raw Crackers available, which were very delicious. (My apologies for no contact info - if I find more info for them I will come back & post it here)
The Best Food Ever !!! Love these guys!!! They have some of the best products ever!

Ashley - so great to see you! - here for Living Libations

James from Nujima, superfood products, here with his son, James. I bought some sodium chloride to experiment with from him. Planning to read up on it more tomorrow. James travels the world and fully researches his products to bring us the best and highest quality superfoods available!!

Ruth's Hemp Foods


The Barbers Daughter makes beautiful high conscious works of art for us to wear.
Pieces for Inner Peace. xo Love you Gisele!!

Zoey - The Fairy's Tonic Kombucha - now available in 2 new flavors: Green Tea and Lemon and Ginger. Ah, her website is sparkly, just like Zoey!! )

Yogagurl!!!!!

Zoey and Alex (yogagurl) beautiful, beautiful women!

Annares Natural Health - Let the Revolution begin in your senses!


Monica from Organics on Bloor - Organic and Gourmet foods, open 7 days a week & now with delivery!

James, my partner, with Raw Friendly
This is a website we are just starting which now has some recently republished raw and health books from the early part of the last century. We found many of these books to contain invaluable information and thoughts on health from a raw and nutritional standpoint, but many of these books were photocopied or reproduced poorly, and so we decided to re-typeset them, clean them up, and offer them for sale at a lower price as well.

Michael Moon and Treforlutions

Rosie and Matieu of Chocosol, and Jeremy, in the middle, my soul brother who runs a parallel life with me, (altho from different generations - & we are from the same hometown!)

I am leaving this from a performance by Jeremy from a Chocolatada party, which was one of the best parties ever, with a great number and variety of incredible performers.. just one of the many, many special events which we enjoyed at 720!
~This co-motion happened during one of our New Moon Chocolatada! Jeremy has become an outstanding member of the 720 Experiment since the cacao induced Contagion on this night! ~
ChocoSol Chronicles - Jeremy Francis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The market looks awesome! It should be wonderful to share time with people like you who has wonderful thoughts, beautiful & healthy body & soul, and much much love!
I wish I was there.
Well, I hope there'll be another time!!!!!

Love you & miss you, ROBIN!

Much love,
Sawako

Robin 'Keiko' Gregory said...

Sawako!!!
It was so fun & I wish you were here .. we spoke about you & remininced about how much fun we had!! & how wonderful you are & how much we miss you. You got called at one point 'the sweetest person on the Earth' seriously!

Love you & miss you lots also. You are always welcome to come stay with me!! Come back to Canada!!
: ) Big Hugs! xo Much Love!!