Friday, April 28, 2006

forgiveness & rose oil

I made a mental note this morning to note how everyone talked and acted towards me.. just as an experiment and to look at it as a reflection of how I treat others. It was an interesting experiment & I was very happy with the results. It was almost as if everyone knew & was incredibly nice to me. It made me very happy. : )

I have been big on essential oils, esp. since last summer when I went home to NB. My mom had gotten very into it, as had my sister in law, Judith, previously. Judith died while I was there on vacation, I was so fortunate to have been able to be there with her, my brother & a few very close friends of hers when she died. After this, I wore a blend called Forgiveness (by Young Living) all the time. You know when something is just drawn to you? I kept hearing forgiveness everywhere when deciding which one to get. It was almost like a message from her. It contains: Melissa, geranium, frankincense, rosewood, sandalwood, angelica, lavender, lemon, jasmine, roman chamomile, bergamot, ylang-ylang, palmarosa, helichrysum and rose. Its quite a combination & it’s still my favorite.

- I have a strong memory of Randy putting rose oil on Judiths pillow in the hospital.

I am going through a lot in my life, but find myself for the most part with an overlying feeling of optimism and peace which I attribute to rawness, esp eating lots of leafy greens, essential oils and through these & other ways raising my vibrational frequency. ; ) lol - I didn’t mean it like that.

No comments: