Monday, April 24, 2006

The Dreamway













I believe the world can be a beautiful place all of the time – and eventually it will be. To some it already is.. I’m getting close.

The Dreamway <--- This is a link to a page that used to be on Robert Genn’s painters keys website. I had saved it & thankfully still have it.. almost everything got wiped off my computer recently. This is a great read.. I love it!

The Daily Raw Inspiration- www.thegardendiet.com

4/8/06 Tuning in to Health You just need to tune in to it! Some people have it and don't know they have it. Because they have never known anything different. Its like living in southern California. You don't even notice sunny days because they are always there. But if you have ever experienced not being in perfect health, then you have been given the gift of being able to appreciate health! And if you are in perfect health and always have been then you can still cultivate an appreciation and love for it. Just look at all the people who aren't in perfect health. A trip to Vons is a good place to find some. Now you can be truly grateful. Appreciation leads to gratitude leads to excitement leads to living fully leads to increased health leads to more appreciation and continuing this positive spiral journey.

2 comments:

Cyan & Crystal Jude from the astral plane said...

The idea of perfection is really just relative. Would, or could, a perfect god greate imperfect things? Perfect health is what, exactly? Just some thoughts on perfection, I am realising that our new digital world is the most unperfect world we have ever lived in. It gives the illusion of perfection while I know from working in it that it is not. Perfect health would be nice, BUT...

Robin 'Keiko' Gregory said...

I just read an exerpt from Storm's blog.. and I think it's relevant here. Perfect may be a strong word.. and one that few people will agree on, as far as the exact meaning.. it seems like a bit of a variable, subjective word.. Maybe the word 'great' would make you feel better.

here's the excerpt:
"I had an amazing epiphany. I think that I'm just coming to a real awareness of what the Raw Vegan Diet is. It really did not matter that much to me in my twenties.... It wasn't until I hit my middle fifties that I began to realized that something really strange was happening. I became a Raw Vegan in 1972 and after my initial excitement the novelty wore off and because I was catching so much heat from everyone around me I just stopped not only talking about it but even thinking about it......
Now that I'm in my 57th year I'm really starting to think that maybe this Raw Vegan Diet might be the fountain of youth...

For the complete blog visit: http://www.RawVeganForever.com