Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I am just in from 2 long days testing a multitude of desserts. I can honestly say I have never eaten so much raw dessert, or any dessert, before! Than was crazy!!

..and speaking of crazy. I just want to take a minute here to express my huge and overwhelming gratitude and appreciation for EVERYTHING. everything, everything, everything. the good, the bad, the works.. I am in love with the world, I am in love with you and in love with me. everything, all, todo!

Peace and Love and have the Happiest Thanksgiving Ever!! xo

ps. I had a dream in Spanish 2 nights ago, that was so cool!! ; )

3 comments:

Mum said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, dear Robin ... grateful you chose me to be your 'Mom'

With much love.

Robin 'Keiko' Gregory said...

: ) Love you Mom!!!
Happy Thanksgiving! xo

Rose's Blog said...

Add (Blog Links) to your blog and share links with your visitors and friends. Blog Links will do all the work and keep it up. Blog Links:is a Free service that lets you add your blog link to multiple blog sites.
Or(Click Here) to enter your link and view the entire list of links.