Friday, April 09, 2010

Multicultural Mangoes and Music


Wow, this is my 1001th post!

Everything we say and do has an effect on the world around us. ~Madonna



I am in from my day testing - raw foods creating - Moroccan food, Persian food, North African.. lots of experimenting. I feel really good about that.

I am happy and content because I think I am. ~ Alain Rene Lesage

I am grateful that it is now mango season again.. and I have a big box of mangoes downstairs int he kitchen!!!: )

Just being alive doesnt mean you're fully living. ~ Izzy


There is a David Wolfe event tomorrow night, put on by my friend Marie.. 300 people and it sold out right away while only early bird tickets were available. I just put together 10 hours of music - Brazillian, Flamenco, Latin, World (David request ; ) Its going to be so fun, love these events!!

Expect your every need to be met, expect the answer to every problem, expect abundance on every level, expect to grow spiritually. ~ Eileen Caddy


I have a favorite show right now, even though I dont have tv, I have been watching a show from Spain ' Cuentame Como Paso' its about a family and life in the 60's-70's the Franco years and just after.. really fascinating history, I really love it. I love how the family interacts and th community and I especially love that they always eat fruit after their dinner. Theres a bowl of oranges and bananas or other fruit.. and they sit and peel and chat. The show is really so much more than that, but its those little things... k, off to watch an episode now. : ) Why do I love Spanish so much??  ..but I do!   xo, 'Night

Desire, ask, believe, receive. ~ Stella Terrill Mann

3 comments:

Mum said...

1001 posts ... Congratulations!
You're an inspiration beautiful one.

With love and light

Robin 'Keiko' Gregory said...

Y tu tambien Mama!!
(Momslearning French! ; )
Hus & Love!!! xox

Anonymous said...

Eating, loving, singing and digesting are, in actuality, the four acts of the mirthful opera known as way of life, and they pass like bubbles of a grit of champagne. Whoever lets them break without having enjoyed them is a entire fool.