Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Dreams, Quiet Minds and Careful Attention

I have been having the most wonderful dreams lately - I love that!!! I am very sensitive to my dreams and have to be careful of the input I put into my brain to keep my dreams really high-vibbing and as creatively wonderful as they are!  ..So in last nights episode, Owen Wilson was in it, we were hanging out. My mom had this tottally cool convertible sports car which she thought she could drive anywhere she wanted even vertically on hills in up-scale properties (& she could!).. and we went to this really cool retreat by the ocean, with of course Owen Wilson.(I got to watch videos with him on his amp, which he had set up with a monitor on front and to his laptop, he was a musicial, and kind of Kurt Cobain looking, but very, very cool, and hot ; ) But the coolest part was where this gypsy woman was checking my energy and gave me a black shiny paper to hold - to put my thumbs in a certain place on each side and from them the energy came out and drew a picture of my body.. and showed pure clear energy flowing through it. I had the clearest energy ever - & it was very cool!!

I had a dream the night before with Kevin Gianni that I really enjoyed. A few nights ago I came up with this documentary video idea to make a doc called 'Booger' about the fast food industry and talked to an Indian woman about it and helped get her set up to make it.
Its nice to enjoy sleeping as much as you enjoy living!!
: ) xo, Love Life and Happy Dreams!


A quiet mind is all you need. All else will happen rightly, once your mind is quiet. As the sun on rising makes the world active, so does self awareness affect changes in the mind. In the light of calm and stady self awareness, inner energies wake up and work miracles without any effort on your part. ~Anonymous


Stay awake.
Watch and reflect.
Work with careful attention.
In this way you will find the light inside of yourself.
~ Gautama the Buddah

No comments: